Plastic Unlimited (“Plastic”) is committed to protecting your privacy, including the personal information you may supply to Plastic online. This policy covers visitors to the Plastic Unlimited Internet Site, www.plastic-unlimited.com (“the Website”), which is owned and managed by Plastic. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that Plastic collects from you, or that you provide to Plastic, will be processed by Plastic. Please read the following carefully to understand Plastic’s views and practices regarding your personal data and how Plastic will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Plastic Unlimited, a division of DJM Digital Solutions Ltd. registered in England and Wales under company number 6638236, whose registered office address is at Spencer House, 23 Sheen Road, Richmond TW9 1BN.
Collection of Information
Plastic automatically logs visitors’ domain and IP address by programming. This data is used to see where the Website is being used to ensure coverage, and for click stream analysis to help better understand Website usage, so that Plastic may improve its service to you. Plastic does not identify the user but only the computer that is being used to view the Website. Plastic may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide if you choose to submit an email to Plastic. This information will usually comprise your name, email address, the type of enquiry you are submitting and the main body of your message. Plastic may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the Website. Any information requested is then sent to you using the personal details received.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required and the resources that you access.
Plastic may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to its advertisers. This is statistical data about Plastic users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Uses made of the information
Plastic uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To pass on any enquiries you may submit to the relevant division of DJM Unlimited.
Where we store your personal data
Disclosure of your information
Plastic may disclose your personal information to any member of Plastic Unlimited or DJM Unlimited and/ or any of our partners to the extent necessary to enable us to deal with your request. Although Plastic may provide your information to service providers that handle information on Plastic’s behalf, Plastic will not share your information with third parties for secondary or unrelated purposes. Plastic may, however, disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that Plastic sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Plastic may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Plastic Unlimited, DJM Unlimited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If Plastic is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply its Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Plastic Unlimited, its customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Plastic’s partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Plastic does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Plastic’s costs in providing you with details of the information Plastic holds about you.
Plastic Unlimited, Spencer House, 23 Sheen Road, Richmond TW9 1BN
Tel +44 (0)203 819 3600